Followers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Gel Time!

Good Morning Ladies! I just wanted to stop by and show you my current Mani!
I semi recently invested in a UV lamp to do gel polishes..I was spending $20-$25 a pop to go get them done every few weeks! yikes!!! so this is saving me some money! haha
Well of course the lamp you buy the retailer tell you " you can only use this gel polish with this lamp, or else it won't cure" Well..... I totally NOT settling for that!!! haha so I have been buying different brands little by little to see if they work!.... and so far they are working FINE!!!

I tried adding dots with my dotting tool... I deff need more practice!

 For this Manicure I used:

CND: purple purple, hotski to tchotchke and aspalt
RED CARPET: 162 glitteratzzi *( my new brand I tried)

2 comments:

M. Fourey said...

The ones in your index and ring are beautiful! I've never tried gel manis, does it really stay as long as they say?

The thing is... I manage not to chip my mani in 5 days with regular polishes + SV so I've never really thought about investing in UV Polishes!

Denise Gutierrez said...

I work in retail, so regular polish lasts me about 2-3 days on a good mani... Im really rough on my hands, so gel lasts me about 1.5-2 Weeks on a good mani.. I reallllllly LOVE my lamp!!! But now I have been seeing other blogs w nail art and stuff I wanna play around with that!
Thank you so much for being my first follower!!! Any suggestions on how to get lots more followers? I have a craft blog also and kinda find it hard to get people to follow me :(