Followers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Monochromatic

As I was commenting on blog yesterday, I passed by a challenge that Polish art addiction was having: Monochromatic theme. This sounded FUN I have never played with a nail challenge before! So I went with BLUE!!  You ladies should play along it will be fun!!!

I used: Salley Hansen; Blue me away & Blue it, white Konad polish
Konad plate #M27 fish

I tried to stamp In a light blue.. but the image did not show so I hope using white doesn't disqualify me : /


In this pic I tried to capture that on each dark blue nail I added pieces of light blue glitter to represent bubbles.

3 comments:

Gosia said...

This looks AWESOME!!!! Bummer I don't have that plate!

Unknown said...

One of my favorite!! I love the colors and the imagination :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is really beautiful :D